(NQF Level 1 – US 252244)
This course establishes a foundational understanding of the importance and the impact of customer service.
A learner will cover the following topics:
- Explaining the relationship between business and the customer.
- Providing customer satisfaction.
- Solving problems that may lead to customer dissatisfaction.
- Displaying appropriate behaviour when interacting with customers.
The course consists of the following lessons:
- Lesson 1 – What is customer service?
- Lesson 2 – Who are our customers
- Lesson 3 – Role of Individuals in Customer Service
- Lesson 4 – Business and Customer Service
- Lesson 5 – Customer Satisfaction
- Lesson 6 – Impact of Business Competition
- Lesson 7 – Personal Performance and Organisational Standards
- Lesson 8 – Problem Solving
- Lesson 9 – Dealing with Customers
- Lesson 10 – Role of Organisation’s Representative